The Community Housing Management Network was founded by the Co-operative Housing Federation of Canada in May of 2009. The Network was established to help co-ops in difficulty and to fill gaps in local management services. The Network now provides day-to-day management services to over 40 co-operatives and non-profit housing providers in Ontario and Nova Scotia.
It has been our pleasure to serve our clients and we look forward to many years of providing dedicated professional service.
The Network’s Governance Structure
The Community Housing Management Network is a Co-operative Incorporated under the Federal Canada Co-operatives Act.
The Network is governed by a five-member board:
- Harvey Cooper, Managing Director, Ontario Region
- Colleen Ewart, appointed by the Ontario Council
- Laird Hunter, appointed by the Network Board
- Erin Hancock, appointed by the CHF Canada Board
- Kathi Zarfas, appointed by the CHF Canada Board